Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What will become of us when all the OIL is gone

After viewing the video in class today, as I drove my SUV home I thought for the first time what it would be like to not have some of the comforts in life that I often take for granted. I started thinking about what it would be like to see my SUV that I have worked so hard to buy just sit in my garage and not be used because there is no gas. Then my thoughts moved toward how will I heat my home, even where will I work. Without fuel the business I manage could not go on. I truely am not sure what the future holds, but I do know that I will continue to try to conserve energy the way I was taught by my parents, and grandparents, however the reason I will conserve will be for preservation of these resources not just to save money on my bills. Only time will tell but I feel its never too late to start to change some of the ways in which we live. After all every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment